RARA-AVIS: Movies based on Ross Thomas?

From: jacquesdebierue (jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com)
Date: 12 Dec 2008

    I got curious and looked at IMDB. I found no movies based on the work of Thomas. This strikes me as very strange, since he had a long career with many filmable stories and characters. Am I missing or is IMDB missing some movies? And I confess: I opened a box and got trapped in Chinaman's Chance. Damn, this guy was good. That one would make a great movie, for example.

    Best,

    mrt