Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: "Pulp" broadcasts on BBC7

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 11 Dec 2008

    Gonzalo wrote:

    "The way [Wikipedia] operates, it's too vulnerable to deliberate misinformation."

    My brother was known for (and teased about) using a lot of Venn diagrams at his work. So his coworkers put up a Wikipedia page for him that said he had invented the Venn diagram. It stayed up for a while, until my brother eventually deleted that bit of information when he had to put on a serious face and didn't want it to come up when he was googled.

    Mark