Re: RARA-AVIS: The fictional landscapes

From: jacquesdebierue (jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com)
Date: 10 Dec 2008

    --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Vorzimmer" <jvorzimmer@...> wrote:

    > I would say you don't have to provide a lot of details, but if you
    do, you have to get them right, at least to the extent that your average reader would know. Of course, every author's average reader is a little bit different. Tom Clancy's average reader is going to be different from Nelson demise's

    What has old Nelson done to you, you wanta demise him?

    As to details, I don't think it can possible hurt to get them right. I've been waiting for Michael Connelly to get something wrong (that I might notice), but no luck yet...

    Best,

    mrt