Re: RARA-AVIS: Sales numbers for Brubaker's criminal

From: Nathan Cain (IndieCrime@gmail.com)
Date: 09 Dec 2008

    I don't read a lot of comics, but I buy every Criminal trade paperback as soon as it hits the stores. Very good stuff. Very complicated stuff, especially for a comic book. Brubaker is the anti-Frank Miller. His stuff is realistic and has emotional resonance. Of course it's Miller who Hollywood fell in love with. Go figure.