RARA-AVIS: Gun Work

From: Juri Nummelin (juri.nummelin@pp.inet.fi)
Date: 05 Dec 2008

    Ron C, on Schow's GUN WORK:

    "The book itself? Well, it was okay...kinda slow in the second one-third of the tale."

    That's exactly what I thought, and I kept asking myself why everyone was saying things like "this is one speed-bullet of a novel?" That said, there are some good things about the book (and I didn't note any gun errors; well, I've never fired one shot in my life) and it's well-written.

    For what it's worth, here's my bloggish review of the book:

    http://pulpetti.blogspot.com/2008/11/gun-work-by-david-j-schow.html

    Juri