Re: RARA-AVIS: Four Different Kinds of Rain by Robert Ward

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 04 Dec 2008

    Jordan wrote:

    "I read this after reading a few other books from the Rara-Avis archive as being humorous: Victor Gischler's Gun Monkeys, and Ken Bruen's The Guards."

    The Guards is humorous? Many of Bruen's books are, especially the Brants and the books cowritten with Jason, but I've never thought of the Jack Taylors as humorous. Not saying they're devoid of humor, just that it's not the focus.

    Mark