Re: RARA-AVIS: Favorite 2008 Books?

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 04 Dec 2008

    Probably far from complete and in no particular order (other than the tectonic layers of my piles of books):

    Severance Package by Duane Swierczynski Small Crimes by David Zeltserman The Cold Spot by Tom Piccirilli Big City, Bad Blood by Sean Chercover (made its paperback debut this year) A Welcome Grave by Michael Koryta Walking a Perfect Square and Redemption Street by Reed Farrel Coleman
    (reissued this year, and thanks to those who recommended him) The Resurrectionist by Jack O'Connell The First Quarry by Max Allan Collins

    and

    Come Closer by Sara Gran (well, I read it this year)

    Mark