Re: RARA-AVIS: favorite books of 2008

From: crimeflix (jmks100@aol.com)
Date: 04 Dec 2008

    I was in Germany recently, meeting with the publisher of some of the German Hard Case Crime books (including Christa's and my books with Ken Bruen). He was telling me how they had changed the German edition title of Money Shot to Hardcore Angel, and then he asked me, "What does money shot mean?" It took me a while to explain it, and I got lots of strange looks from the next table. J www.jasonstarr.com