Re: RARA-AVIS: favorite books of 2008

From: Joy Matkowski (jmatkowski1@comcast.net)
Date: 04 Dec 2008

    What about links in e-books? I'm wondering whether they could turn out to be part-movie, or have ads to click.
        I'm sticking with actual books for my foreseeable future, although e-book readers could solve the problem of avoiding lurid covers because you never know who you might be sitting next to in a subway or a waiting room.

    Joy