RARA-AVIS: Re: Favorite 2008 Books?

From: cptpipes2000 (cptpipes@hotmail.com)
Date: 04 Dec 2008

    Mario said:
    > I regret to say this, but after reading three Keller books, he has
    > become tedious.

    I read the first two Keller books and a few short stories about ten years ago. At the time I was a recent convert to the Scudder series
    (one of my favorites) and desperate to read anything I could by Block.

    That was enough for me.

    I hate to criticize any author I love on this public forum so I must add that Block's Small Town belongs on any short-list of notable post-2000 novels

    Chris