RARA-AVIS: Re: Favorite 2008 Books?

From: Mark D. Nevins (nevins_mark@yahoo.com)
Date: 03 Dec 2008

    Thanks for the great mini-reviews, Jack.

    Quick question: Is HIT AND RUN a novel or a collection?

    I have read the first 3 Keller books, but I have to say that HIT LIST, the novel, was IMHO the weakest of them. I thought the collection HIT PARADE was the strongest, and "Keller in Therapy" is one of m favorite short stories, period. I have begun to wonder if the character isn't better suited to the story form than the novel.

    Best, Mark Nevins