Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Favorite 2008 Books?

From: Jonathan Bravard (jon.bravard@gmail.com)
Date: 01 Dec 2008

    On 11/30/08, jacquesdebierue <jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com> wrote:

    One that I enjoyed enormously (I don't remember if it's strictly 2008) is Sara Gran's Dope. I have two other books by her in the pipeline.

    I just picked the Sara Gran book myself, based on all the recommendations, it resides at the top of stack.

    Jon

    'We are buried beneath the weight of information, which is being confused with knowledge; quantity is being confused with abundance and wealth with happiness...We are monkeys with money and guns.'
                                 -Tom Waits