RARA-AVIS: Ellroy's American Underworld- 3d volume

From: Etienne Borgers (freeweb@rocketmail.com)
Date: 23 Nov 2008

    I’ve heard some news about a possible release of Elroy’s third volume of his AMERICAN UNDERWORLD due early 2009. The working title was: POLICE GAZETTTE, but it seems that on a certain moment the agent spoke of BLOOD’S A ROVER as publishing title? Note that in Playboy Mag of December there is an excerpt of 10000 words of this novel under that last title.

    Does someone on R-A know more about expected (or confirmed) date of publishing of this third part ? and/or about its final title?

    Thanks for any clue.

    E.Borgers Polar Noir http://www.geocities.com/polarnoir