RE: RARA-AVIS: Hard Case Crime series

From: harry.lerner@mail.mcgill.ca
Date: 24 Nov 2008

    Here in Canada the big chains, Chapters/Indigo, do carry many but not all of the HCC titles. They too, however, usually only stock 2 or 3 copies. Personally, I have found that the titles I look for are typically not the ones they have in stock.....coincidence, or am I just being paranoid (in true noir tradition)?

    Best, Harry