Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Hard Case Crime series

From: Karin Montin (kmontin@sympatico.ca)
Date: 23 Nov 2008

    The hole in his argument is that not everyone who borrows a book would buy it, the same as not everyone who copies an album would buy the album. They might easily live without it. On the other hand, people exposed to certain authors through lending libraries might eventually buy at least some of their books.

    Karin