RE: RARA-AVIS: Hard Case Crime series

From: Ron Clinton (clinton65@comcast.net)
Date: 23 Nov 2008

    My local Borders still carries each new release (up to the current month), as does my local B&N. The lack of those titles in your Borders likely reflects decisions made by local/regional managers, and not Borders as a whole. I would suggest complaining to the management of your local store, and see if you can't get the titles back in stock.

    Ron C.