Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: half-time job for mystery novelist

From: Michael Jeter (michael.damian.jeter@gmail.com)
Date: 19 Nov 2008

    And I supppose I should have piped up. While I no longer plan to
     use it for my thesis -- a thesis in composition and rhetoric proves much more marketable than what would ammount, in many eyes, to another American fiction thesis -- I do plan on writing a book on the detective as father/mentor figure.

    And once I get a full time job, while most of my teaching revolves around the political essay/speech, I will always look for ways to work detective fic into my class.

    --
    Michael Damian Jeter
    New Orleans, LA