RARA-AVIS: Re: half-time job for mystery novelist

From: Rob Kantner (rob@9sg.com)
Date: 15 Nov 2008

    That's a hoot. Their requirement for Ph.D would, I think, be generically disqualifying; my college experience (crammed 4-year degree into 9 years) taught me that no self respecting English Ph.D would soil him/herself writing mystery/suspense. Except, possibly, under a pen name -- but then how could it be proved? What a stitch.