Re: RARA-AVIS: Existential and all that

From: Brian Thornton (bthorntonwriter@gmail.com)
Date: 12 Nov 2008

    Our Pal Jack Wrote:

    "Is out (sic) philosophy getting out of hand here? Or have we formed a new philosphy, Rara-avianism?"

    There's nothing new about 'Rara-Avianism.' Don't you recall the first and foremost Rara-Avian koan:

    "You're f*cked on page one, and things do downhill from there."

    If that's not a philosophy of life then I ask you, what is?

    Yer Pal-

    Brian