Re: RARA-AVIS: The Age-Old Question asked once again...

From: Geoff Eighinger (geoffeighinger@yahoo.com)
Date: 09 Nov 2008

    I didn't wanna be one of those self-promotin' fools, but since you asked : )

    http://www.easternstandardcrime.com

    I am also collecting stories for the debut of a new hardboiled/noir zine (another zine? boo!) entitled Crooked which is set to debut January 1.

    --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, DCG! <damncrazygringo@...> wrote:

    > "Age Olde" is right....
    >
    > You might get a better Response if you'd posted your Blog URL, so folx int'd can go
    there.

    > I've (as we have all) seen too many Same Olde Tired Answers to this question.
    >
    > It truly does come down to -- apologeez to Bugs Bunny -- "splittin' hares". ;)
    >
    > (And I, for one, would be happy to ck out yr Blog...as I share your Borderline def
    tendencies. Always prefer to Include rather than Exclude. ;))