RARA-AVIS: Re: PulpFest 2009

From: jacquesdebierue (jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com)
Date: 04 Nov 2008

    Just curious... is there any money in the trade name "PulpCon"? I have trouble conceiving this. And does the name of a conference work as a trade name? If PulpCon is simply an abbreviation or nickname for Pulp Conference (and the latter can probably be used by anybody, because it's a mere description), the argument seems very feeble.

    What has become of the commons? Everybody wants a parcel... even parcels that are meaningless. And I'll stop here because this is going off-topic rapidly... and I do know what has become of the commons!

    Best,

    mrt