RARA-AVIS: Re: Criminal Writers

From: foxbrick (foxbrick@yahoo.com)
Date: 31 Oct 2008

    Brian: the murder her good friend committed, yes. Not the murder of her good friend.

    Patrick: If I read you correctly, being accessory to murder (which might well be my bad memory of the events, perhaps too influenced by the film based on them) does strike me as slightly less bad than being a murderer proper, yes. If not very much less bad.

    Todd

    --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, Patrick King <abrasax93@...> wrote:

    > Yeah. Does that mitigate the in your mind?
    >
    > Patrick King
    >
    > --- On Thu, 10/30/08, Brian Thornton <bthorntonwriter@...> wrote:
    > I think you mean the murder of her good friend's mother, right?
    >
    > On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 9:30 AM, foxbrick <foxbrick@yahoo. com>
    wrote:

    > > --- In rara-avis-l@ yahoogroups. com <rara-avis-l%
    40yahoogroups. com>,