Re: RARA-AVIS: Gun Work

From: Nathan Cain (IndieCrime@gmail.com)
Date: 31 Oct 2008

    I think he's written some stuff that might be considered crime fiction, although Gun Work is the only book of his I've read. The Kill Riff is another revenge story I think, and he's got a novel called Bullets of Rain that was billed as a pyschological thriller. They're out of print, but dirt cheap on Amazon, so I might give them a try.