RARA-AVIS: Gun Work

From: Nathan Cain (IndieCrime@gmail.com)
Date: 31 Oct 2008

    I read the latest offering from Hard Case last week, and I thought I'd mention it here, since it was such a good read. David Schow's Gun Work is a very good, fast paced story of revenge. It's grim story is tempered by certain humorous elements and just enough humanity to keep the entire excercise from tipping into nihlism. It's a deft balancing act on the part of the author, considering that the books gets rough in parts. My longer review can be found below.

    http://indiecrime.blogspot.com/2008/10/review-of-gun-work.html