RARA-AVIS: Re: Another cop turned writer

From: dermdocsx2 (dermdocsx2@cox.net)
Date: 31 Oct 2008

    Edward Allan Bernero, the executive producer and showrunner for CBS's Criminal Minds, is apparently a former Chicago cop. He has written and directed several of the series' episodes, many of them among the best. BTW, Al Collins's original series of books from the show are quite good, very much like watching a long episode of the TV show.

    Pat Lee

    --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "jimdohertyjr" <jimdohertyjr@...> wrote:

    > Etienne,
    >
    > Re your comment below:
    >
    > > Hoping this message finds it way to the list:
    > >
    > > As far as I saw in the thread, one of importance is missing:
    > > Kent Anderson
    > > a terrific noir writer;
    >
    > I mentioned Kent Anderson, making specific reference to his book
    NIGHT