Re: RARA-AVIS: Rare Books Continued - Somebody's Done For

From: Sandra Ruttan (sandraruttan@gmail.com)
Date: 28 Oct 2008

    Seth Ferranti, someone I was first introduced to when we were published in the debut issue of Out of the Gutter. You can read more about him here: http://www.november.org/thewall/cases/ferranti-s/ferranti-s.html

    On the cop side, Robin Burcell for one http://www.robinburcell.com/robin.html, and Lee Lofland has a blog called The Graveyard Shift where he talks about proper procedure. http://www.leelofland.com/wordpress/. I also think Michael A. Black was/is a cop... Yes. http://www.michaelablack.com/author.html

    Sandra

    --
    THE FRAILTY OF FLESH Nov 08 Dorchester
    http://www.sandraruttan.com/