RARA-AVIS: John Shannon's THE DARK STREETS and his Jack Liffey series

From: harry.lerner@mail.mcgill.ca
Date: 27 Oct 2008

    Hello Everybody,

    I just picked up John Shannon's THE DARK STREETS, one of his Jack Liffey books. I know nothing about Shannon or his work. The synopsis on the back cover sounds very interesting, but I would like some input from the experts on this list. Did I make a worthwhile purchase? Should I consider investing in some more of John Shannon's work?

    Thanks in advance!

    Best, Harry