RARA-AVIS: Re:Apply Now: Banff International Literary Translation Centre

From: davezeltserman (davezelt@rcn.com)
Date: 24 Oct 2008

    That's one of the many things I love about Derek Raymond's factory books--it's not filled with slang, and the little that's there can be figured out easily enough. There are several British crime writers now whose work is clearly well-written, and I'd probably enjoy, but it takes too much effort to translate/figure out the slang.

    --Dave