Re: RARA-AVIS: Detective Book Club - Walter J. Black

From: foxbrick (foxbrick@yahoo.com)
Date: 23 Oct 2008

    --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "Jonathan G. Jensen"
    <jcentaur@...> wrote:

    > Out from lurking here, wasn't there a Crime Club bunch of books
    too?  Seem to remember them from a antique store near Eugene Or. Passed on them at the time, may still check back someday (probably be gone I know).  I saw these advertised in a pulp somewhere, anybody see this?  Jonathan

    --Doubleday's Crime Club was a trade rather than book-club imprint, iirc...though I might well be incorrect, at least in part. Like the Inner Sanctum mysteries, one bought CC books in stores.

    Todd Mason