Re: RARA-AVIS: Detective Magazines

From: Sean Shapiro (ssshapir@yahoo.com)
Date: 24 Oct 2008

    I work in a bookstore in London. I have ordered a copy through an overnight supplier. I'll let you know on Sunday if I actually get a copy.

    Sean Shapiro

    ________________________________ From: m23to53 <library.john@virgin.net> To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008 1:41:58 PM Subject: RARA-AVIS: Detective Magazines

    I have been trying to get hold of a copy of this book, one of those great pictorial histories from Taschen which was supposed to have been published in 2005. But every time I have tried to order a copy I have been given the roundaround by bookshops and suppliers. Does anyone know if the book has actually been published?

    Thanks John