Re: RARA-AVIS: Unicorn Book Club, and the DBC...after Moore

From: Joy Matkowski (jmatkowski1@comcast.net)
Date: 23 Oct 2008

    Me, too! Recently I picked up one to get Brian Freemantle's Charlie Muffin USA, one of this great espionage series I hadn't read. Unfortunately, the others were a supposedly humorous spy story that didn't age well and an English-style suspense tale I gave up on early. But one good book for 50 cents is pretty good! Joy