RARA-AVIS: Re:NYC Pulp Book Show

From: jacquesdebierue (jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com)
Date: 20 Oct 2008

    --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "Mark D. Nevins" <nevins_mark@...> wrote:

    > Re: Prather, I'm not sure if the following is against the rules of
    this mailing list, but I have quite a few extra Shell Scott books, so if anyone is interested in any please let me know off-List and maybe we can trade.

    > Has there ever been any effort to organize sales or trading amongst
    the members of this List? I assume rampant commercial activity is frowned upon here, but I bet a lot of us could help each other with our respective want-lists, especially for the vintage stuff that's getting harder and harder to find these days, and is often very pricey on eBay, Alibris, and elsewhere.

    I have occasionally participated in some trading activity off-list. Posting stuff here would clog the list, though, not a good idea. I have nothing against commerce but Rara-Avis is for discussion of the genre.

    Best,

    mrt