RE: RARA-AVIS: new member sez "how 'bout that Dan J. Marlowe"

From: Ron Clinton (clinton65@comcast.net)
Date: 17 Oct 2008

    I'd say the Killian books are better than his latter OPERATION series books...but both series pale to his standalones, particularly those chosen for reprint by Black Lizard (and including as well -- though to lesser degree -- FOUR FOR THE MONEY). If you're expecting the Marlowe magic seen in these works to be found in the Killian books, you're bound to be disappointed.

    Ron C.