RARA-AVIS: William Claxton, RIP

From: jacquesdebierue (jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com)
Date: 15 Oct 2008

    I hope the membership will forgive the sin of offtopicity. I was saddened by the death of this great photographer, one of my favorites for years and an artist that I've always regarded as noirish. Perhaps it was his jazz photography or his generally unsentimental approach. I mention him, also, because there are many visual people here, perhaps even some who appreciated Claxton.

    Best,

    mrt