Re: RARA-AVIS: Hardboiled financial?

From: sandra seamans (sandraseamans@yahoo.com)
Date: 14 Oct 2008

    I'm not sure if he's hardboiled enough but author Stephen Frey sets his novels in this world.  His early books, for me, were the best.  They were all standalones.  One especially that I enjoyed revolved around the Kennedy Assassination but I can't recall the title.  The last few years he's been writing a series with character Christian Gillette which in my opinion aren't as good as the standalones.  I enjoyed the first book in the series but after that it was more about his love life than his business.
      Sandra Seamans