Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Derek Raymond

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 14 Oct 2008

    I've read all of his later period books in English (there's one in French that has never been translated, as far as I know). However, I've read little of his work from before his sabbatical, originally published under his real name, Robin Cook. Now that I think about it, I've only read one, his first, The Crust on Its Uppers. I have several others
    (State of Denmark, Private Parts in Public Places and The Legacy of the Stiff Upper Lip), and John has recommended at least some of those (and printed two), but I haven't gotten to them. I should do something about that.

    Mark