Re: RARA-AVIS: Derek Raymond

From: Nathan Cain (IndieCrime@gmail.com)
Date: 13 Oct 2008

    I know that How the Dead Live (the title of which English novelist Will Self stole for a very different and rather good novel) was one of the most jarring things I've read in a while. It was a very strange mix of murder mystery and love story, with some unshakable imagery. There's a helluva film that could be made out of that book.