Re: RARA-AVIS: Spade & Archer by Joe Gore

From: jacquesdebierue (jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com)
Date: 08 Oct 2008

    I'm looking forward to this one. There is always a danger in this kind of impersonation of another author, but Gores has never let me down and he's the most qualified guy for the job, so I'll bite.

    Now, can we hope for one more DKA novel from Gores? I really like that series. I find it both comforting and exciting, classic stuff.

    Best,

    mrt