RARA-AVIS: Re: Dwight V. Babcock's Series About FBI Agent Chuck Thompson in BLA

From: JIM DOHERTY (jimdohertyjr@yahoo.com)
Date: 04 Oct 2008

    Jonathan,

    Re your message below:

    "Jim, I forwarded you message below to the Pulpmags group I'm on, I hope you don't mind, I think they can help you very well. Those JDM stories you mention sound familiar to me, think I have some somewhere, may have been reprinted in some other pulps. Looking at Fictionmags index no such luck. Will check anyway."

    Thanks. Jon. Any help is appreciated. BTW, re Duane's comments about an upcoming Penzler-edited BLACK LIZARD volume of BLACK MASK stories, does anyone know if any of Babcock's work, particularly in his Chuck Thompson series, will be part of the anthology?

    JIM DOHERTY