RARA-AVIS: Re: Don Winslow

From: jacquesdebierue (jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com)
Date: 26 Sep 2008

    --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, Busted Flush Press
    <bustedflushpress@...> wrote:

    > THE DAWN PATROL is one of my favorite books of the year, too. And
    good news for TDP fans: He's nearly done with a sequel, called (I believe) GENTLEMAN'S HOUR, due from Knopf late next year. I can't wait! Never read Winslow? You can't go wrong with any of them, but give special attention to THE DAWN PATROL!!

    I have The Dawn Patrol ready to be read, looking forward to it. Unfortunately, a lot of nonfiction got in the way. A good reading for the crisis is Cormac McC's _The Road_, ain't it?

    Best

    mrt