Re: RARA-AVIS: November 2008: James Crumley month

From: Steve Novak (Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 19 Sep 2008

    Hešs very well known in France and very much translated there and yesterday as soon as the news came on Rara, I sent a message to Europolar, Polar and Co and Rompol (groups in France that I belong to) and I have seen since many e-mails from authors who had met him at various functions in France and who were much saddened by the news...

    Montois