Re: RARA-AVIS: James Crumley RIP

From: Richard Moore (moorich@aol.com)
Date: 18 Sep 2008

    A great piece on Crumley that I enjoyed reading again. Thanks for posting it as I thought of it immediately but no telling how long it would be before I found where your book was shelved.

    At his best, Crumley was quite wonderful with passages that made me catch my breath in awe. He was one of the great ones.

    The last time I saw him was a Cluefest in Austin about three years ago. He was slowed by his various ailments but seemed in great spirits.

    Richard Moore