RARA-AVIS: Re: SHOTGUN STORIES

From: ABQBrewer@aol.com
Date: 15 Sep 2008

      Hi all:

       Gonzalo mentioned "Shotgun Stories," which I just watched via Netflix. It's a noirish tale about a blood feud between two branches of a troubled family in southeast Arkansas. I found it to be very well done, and I'll be interested in hearing what Gonzalo and others think of this low-budget film. I will say that its portrayal of life in the Mississippi Delta country is exactly right. I grew up not far from there, and "Shotgun Stories" is a good reminder of why I left.
      Best,
      Steve Brewer

    _www.stevebrewer.blogspot.com_ (http://www.stevebrewer.blogspot.com)