RARA-AVIS: Hardboiled with pets?

From: jacquesdebierue (jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com)
Date: 13 Sep 2008

    Not a likely combination, but there is Norbert Davis with the dog detective, and recently, Charlie Huston's _Caught Stealing_ makes very good use of a cat. Others?

    Please excuse me if this has been discussed before. After ten years on the list I no longer remember much about previous discussions (with a few exceptions, like The Long Goodbye, but that one is cyclical).

    Best

    mrt