RE: RARA-AVIS: Dead City by Shane Stevens

From: Ron Clinton (clinton65@comcast.net)
Date: 09 Sep 2008

    DEAD CITY is quite good, though he's probably best known as the author of BY REASON OF INSANITY, an early serial-killer novel (which came out in the late
    '70s) which has become a bit of a classic. I'd argue, though, that DEAD CITY is probably the better of the two novels...though REASON is a close second.

    Ron C.