Re: RARA-AVIS: James McKimmey's Squeeze Play

From: ejgorman99@aol.com
Date: 08 Sep 2008

    In a message dated 9/8/08 10:15:42 PM, jvorzimmer@austin.rr.com writes:

    > I was hooked on James McKimmey after reading The Long Ride and after reading
    > Squeeze Play I have to ask--Why hasn't McKimmey been rediscovered? I see
    > that Point Blank Press has reissued the book with an intro by Jason Starr.
    > Buy it. You won't be disappoined- Buy it. You won't be disappoined-<wbr>-an
    > rare McKimmey--and rare Willeford.
    > Jeff
    >
    > Alan Guthrie, Greg Shepard at Stark House and I have been trying to reach
    MckImmey or (if he's passed) whoever's handling the estate for well over a year. Greg would like to do a two-fer of McKimmey for Stark House. We're all big fans. If anybody has any idea of how to reach MckImmey or McKimmey kind please contact me at ejgorman99@aol.com

       Thanks, Ed

    ************** Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.