Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: U of C Parker Reprints

From: Steve Gerlach (stezzariffic@yahoo.com)
Date: 08 Sep 2008

    This confusion is exactly the reason they need some kind of email newsletter or announcment or webpage or something. So we know when and where. Hell, I've got money here! Wanting to spend it with them!!

    SG

    ----- Original Message ---- From: Bruce Grossman <bookgasmbruce@comcast.net> To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Sent: Tuesday, 9 September, 2008 11:35:08 AM Subject: RARA-AVIS: Re: U of C Parker Reprints

    Actually I thought they were going to be publishing three a season

          Make the switch to the world&#39;s best email. Get Yahoo!7 Mail! http://au.yahoo.com/y7mail