RARA-AVIS: Re: The 3rd Voice/All the Way

From: Gonzalo Baeza (gbaeza@gmail.com)
Date: 03 Sep 2008

    I haven't seen "Nueve Reinas" but a lot of people have recommended it to me. BTW, the Latin American program that will precede the noir one at AFI has a number of thrillers that seem interesting. I haven't heard much about any of them except for "La Seņal," but they might be worth taking a look.

    Here's the English Wikipedia entry for La Seņal: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Se\al

    And here's the Spanish trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL5b8ezUtCc

    -Gonzalo.