Re: RARA-AVIS: Steve Fisher - No House Limit

From: jacquesdebierue (jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com)
Date: 03 Sep 2008

    > --- On Mon, 9/1/08, Randy Krbechek <randyk@...> wrote:
    >
    > I wasn't overwhelmed by "I Wake Up Screaming," but this made me want
    >
    > to explore more by Fisher. The endnote is written by one of his
    >
    > sons, who reports that his father wrote 90 to 100 novels, over 900
    >
    > short stories, and 120 movies or TV screenplays.

    Quite the producer, several million words. I've seen his stuff around but I don't think I have read any of his novels. I have read some of his stories but don't remember much, good or bad. If I get the drift, he deserves some attention, possibly a rediscovery? I think I will take a chance with one of the novels mentioned.

    Best,

    mrt