Re: RARA-AVIS: Robert Edmon(d) Alter recommendations?

From: Michael S. Chong (menglish47@yahoo.com)
Date: 02 Sep 2008

    Here's an informative article on Robert Edmond Alter's short fiction for Alfred Hitchcock¢s Mystery Magazine including the story you mention:

    http://www.mysteryfile.com/Digests/Alter.html

    Michael

    --- On Sat, 8/30/08, funkmasterj@runbox.com <funkmasterj@runbox.com> wrote: From: funkmasterj@runbox.com <funkmasterj@runbox.com> Subject: RARA-AVIS: Robert Edmon(d) Alter recommendations? To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Date: Saturday, August 30, 2008, 10:58 PM

    I finished reading the Black Lizard Anthology. Robert Edmond Alter's A Killer in the Dark was the most powerful story in either volume of the 2 anthologies. I really can't remember another story where I could really feel the tension like the protagonist. I'd like to read more of his work, what do you recommend? I didn't see a collection of his short fiction out there.

    Thanks,

    Jordan

    I am about to start Georges Simenon's American Omnibus.

    <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

    <*> To change settings online go to:
        (Yahoo! ID required)